Man dies after electrocuted in Budgam village

Man dies after electrocuted in Budgam village

Budgam, May 13 (GNS) : A man was electrocuted to death while trying to repair some electrical appliances at his residence in Soibugh village of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday.

Reports reaching GNS a man was repairing electric appliance when he came in contact with a live wire. He was rushed to the nearby hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead.

A police officer also confirmed the death and identified him as Hilal Ahmad resident of Soibugh village of Budgam. The officer said a case in this regard has been registered and further investigation has been takenup. (GNS)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.