Leopard electrocuted in north Kashmir

Leopard electrocuted in north Kashmir

A leopard died due to electrocution in Lontha village of Karnah in north Kashmir’s Kupwara district, unidentified official sources told a local news agency, Global News Service (GNS), on Sunday.

They said that the leopard received an electric shock as he came in contact with an electric transformer in the area the last night.

Locals said that several cases of electrocution occurred in north Kashmir in the last several months and concerned department has failed to prevent them. (GNS)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.