Teenager electrocuted to death in Srinagar

Teenager electrocuted to death in Srinagar

A seventeen-year-old teenager was on Thursday electrocuted to death near Shalimar garden in Srinagar.

Official sources told a local news agency, Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that a 17-year-old teenager identified as Adil Ahmad, son of Mohammed Shafi of Gandtal Dhara area of Harwan received an electric shock while repairing an electric line at Shalimar.

He was subsequently shifted to a PHC Habbak where doctors have declared him brought dead on arrival, they said.

Adil Ahmad was a salesman at a Photography Shop near Shalimar garden. (KNO)



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.